
A Very Memorable Day at the park! I took Pearl (my niece) & my 3 kiddos to the park.
What a gorgeous Day. Malia & Kiali rode scooters the whole way I'd have to say Malia is a trooper...she insisted on riding the WHOLE way & didn't even get tired! She was amazing...super speedy for a 2 year old. It was so cute to see her scooting along.
But that is not why it was memorable. After having our picnic...I felt a little itch on my BUM! Didn't want to make a big scene because people were around so I adjusted...then decided hmmm lets get moving...down the street a little ways I thougth wow...my garms are really stinking me...kind of pokey...so I readjust & can't wait to get home! 15-20 min later I get home & notice about 9 big welts on my backside...a trail up one leg and across my bum...and they are SWELLING! Ahhh it hurt sooo bad. I have no idea what bit me...a mosquito, an ant, a spider...I have no idea but I now know the meaning of "Ants in your pants"....Owwwiiie! (BTW it took a LONG time to...like a week+ to stop itching & heal. John thought it was SUPER FUNNY but really I was almost crying!)
No comments:
Post a Comment