Meg & I took the kids for a picnic at the park. It was so beautiful! I had Christy's 2 little girls since she was home with baby Lizzy. We had 6 under the age of 5! Luckily Meg was there with her little girl Mandy...whew an extra set of eyes is always helpful! The kids had a great time! After that we walked Jane dowtown to PK! Ahhh if only everyday we could be that beautiful!
I didn't get much accomplished because as soon as babies went down for a nap...it seemed like the big kids were home! They begged to have me set up the Slip n' Slide. We had the cousins & a few neighborhood kids...and before we knew it we were having a hoppin' party! This time I remembered the sun block! (The week after this I thought we could handle a little sun...but unfortanetly the twins got a little too much sun...poor babies!)
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment