So last Christmas we got to go for a ride around the city with Santa Claus in the fire station...and of course I didn't bring my camera (Gma Wilkinson was visiting & Itook TONS of pictures with her camera...which is useless whne it went back to UT!) Anyway...this time I had my camera! The YMCA was doing Healthy Kids Day & had all kind of fun things you could learn about & do! From sitting in a fire engine, ambulance, planting a plant, talking to dentists, building a wood project, measuring them...yaddi yadda! The best was the FREE water bottles, gym shorts (which Tanner loves), backpack...and tons a treats (mostly nick nack crap that I had to through away sinse very kid had to have every coloring book & paper they handed out!)
The fireman telling them how they have a special light to see through the smoke so they can find people!
Hopfully we will never need to ride in one of these. But it was pretty cool they showed us all their gadgets!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment