The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Friday, March 6, 2009

A Trip to La Hacienda & Willamette

For all my law school friends....this will make you jealous! This is my FAVORITE restaurant of all time! La Hacienda! My mother-in-law & I had to take the trip all the way to Salem just for memory sake & to have some delicious mexican food. Ahhh I love their hot home made tortillas! This is one of the most authentic restaurants....well without giving you the runs!
Okay I need to add a side note. When I was at the hospital having Kiali. My mom & mother-in-law were sitting here eating! The funny thing is they thoguth they'd make it back for her delivery. The doc said I was at a 3 so we had some time...but oh no...she was like my others....I went from a 3 to a 10 in less than 30 minutes. So guess what....they missed the birth! Funny story huh!
This is the tortilla girl...flipping hand made tortillas! These fresh, soft tortillas are to die for. As well as their chip dip (they serve refried beans with a vinegar/cabbage/green onion salsa...it is hard to explain but so delicious.) Joe & Stacy were a little hesitant....until they had it! It is amazing! The babies ate it up!
The Law School! I use to drive up and wait for John here. His window was on the right, second floor,...1st window. We could just drive up & he'd see us waiting. Ahhh the memories of law school...I love them. (I thinkJohn feels a little differently though). This picture doesn't give it justice. This campus is gorgeous, a little river meanders through the campus...we use to go & feed all the ducks!
Doesn't it look like a East Coast Campus? I love the old buildings!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Oh, the memories! I miss those law school days. I haven't read your blog for awhile, I'm way behind on mine, but I loved reading all of your fun stories...I miss hanging around you, you were always doing something fun. I'm glad you hooked up with Kathy and Dave...they are staying with us next Monday we are excited to see them...can't wait to see you guys too...July?! Take care.