The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Super Models!!!!

Don't they look like the models in this advertisement!?! Well they are! This is how we got through law school! We had to sell our selves! Just kidding. But this REALLY is John & Tanner. We were at the mall one day when they were having interviews. We got called back & our family did a little photo shoot. John has actually been in some commercials! Too bad they hardly paid us anything! We had heard that there were some life size pictures in some malls here in Oregon. Now we finally see it for ourselves! I made them stand there so I could get there picture. I think they were a little embarrassed because people were walking by! A lady stopped & said "Is that you? How neat!"

1 comment:

miner6to1 said...

How exciting to know some famous people. I have not been blogging and catching up myself. Yes, we did have a great trip to CA. Unfortunately the day we got back Shaun got laid off from his favorite job. So we are back at square one. I am hoping for Utah, but for now it looks like we will now be self employed in Co for a while.
Talk to ya later, Rachel (even though I now say Protandim)