The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pink vs. Blue

These 2 are so different? You would never know they were twins!
Malia will have nothing to do with blue...if you give her a blue blanket or binkie she will push it away & say "nooooo...pink!"
We say "hey peanut" & she says "noooo I'm a girl!" It is all about the pink for her....she LOVES pink! Her sippy cup, bowl, spoon, fork...if you try to give her something else she says "pink" & if the other girls or I have something pink she thinks it is hers! What have we started!?! I guess it has just always been that way for her. Since they were teeny tiny it's been pink or blue! So I guess it is my own fault!
They thought they were so funny to climb on top of the couch. These little monkeys are the best climbers.
They were so little that their pants are almost up to their neck LOL!!! Everything was huge on them! Ahhhh aren't they sooo yummy. Doesn't it just make you baby hungry!?!

No comments: