Who needs a 2 story Barbi dollhouse/hotel with an elevator??? If you can turn a cabinet into a two story paper doll house! Kiali is obsessed with these paper dolls, she has cut out dozens of them. She even got the Pottery Barn magazines & cut out pictures of their bedroom, office, & family room. I love this girl. I don't know who will be more excited for Kindergarten...her or me! I will miss her...even her little trails of craftiness...well maybe I won't take it that far. I am sure she will have plenty of time to craft...even in Kindergarten. She definitely inherited this craft bug from her "mama" (that is what she calls me...I feel like Aunt Jamima...as far as i know we don't live in the South...but it is so swet how she says it...I Luv it!)
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment