The boys were so excited to go to this game. They almost didn't get to go because it was gettin SOLD OUT! Tanner got some award at school for reading & he was able to choose a blazer game! Of course John wanted to go the one when they played the good old Utah Jazz! But as I said the ticket office said they were booked for that game...but when I called back they said that my tickets were on hold for the Jazz game. Of course I didn't want to get to excited & then get a big let down...so I questioned the lady...who put me on hold. She came back later & confirmed that the tickets were ours!!! The guys were so excited...this was Carter's first game! Tanner was thrilled that he got the team players to sign his book. It ended up being a LATE NIGHT...especially sinse it was school, but we thought that 11pm once in awhile is worth the next day sleepy eyes! Good job Tanner keep up the reading!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment