The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

They Are Alive!!!!

It was a warm Saturday in the middle of February so we decided to take the kids to the Oregon Z00. At the last minute I grabbed everyone coats (in spite of John who was teasing me because I am always cold & he never is). Anyway we were all very glad we had our jackets because it was windy! Burrrrrr!
There were so many animals awake. From the leopard, to the black bears, polar bears, aligators, lizards, etc! It was the most active we have seen the animals! If you look closely you can see my babies on the other side of the glass!
Dinner Time (on second thought they look only like a snack!)

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Did you miss us going to the zoo with you? JK The Oregon Zoo is awesome...looks like you had fun! Sorry I haven't called you back yet...life was a bit crazy for a few weeks, but is finally calming down. I'll call you soon!