It was great hearing from you! Yes, we here in California worked HARD to get this result. Sadly, I'm sure it won't be the end of this issue but we will enjoy the moment while we've got it! So your in Oregon now..another very BLUE state (politically). I need your new address, it's time to start considering to think about Christmas cards. To make or buy, that is the question! Hope all is well!!
1 comment:
It was great hearing from you! Yes, we here in California worked HARD to get this result. Sadly, I'm sure it won't be the end of this issue but we will enjoy the moment while we've got it! So your in Oregon now..another very BLUE state (politically). I need your new address, it's time to start considering to think about Christmas cards. To make or buy, that is the question! Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment