Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I think we are ADOPTING a BOY!
We always thought that adoption would be neat but I wasn't expecting this!!! I am not sure I am ready for the commitment. But how could I say no to my kids! Makena wants to choose the name. She said JACK if it is a BOY or LILY if it is a GIRL!!! We will see what we get. More to comeon this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Ok, what the heck? You're just kidding, right? What? Adopting a dog? Or a hermit crab or something like that! Please tell me!
WHAT?????????????????????
No I am serious...we got a boy 2 days ago! No way would I do a dog...it was a crayfish! His name is..or was JACK! Kena got him from school!
Makena brought him home from school...we went & bought stuff for his little home & then 24 hours after having him Kena walks in the door after school, runs upstairs to see her little JACK & all I heard was heart felt sobs! She was so sad because he had died!
There is no way I could handle doing this to them with a dog or anything. We had a mini burial service in the backyard last night! We are such bad adoptive parents...we can't even keep a crayfish alive for more than 24 hrs! I was going to post a picture & everything of Kena & Jack...but we will have to forgo that!!!
:( =( :(
O.K. I knew it had to be an animal. You are quite the jokester.
Hey, I've been a blog slacker...and for some reason everytime I go to your blog my computer kicks me out of the internet...so I tried going through someone elses to get to your blog and it worked!
We miss you guys so much...looks like your family is having a great time in Oregon. I totally miss Bauman Farms...it's the best! Your kids are growing up so fast...they are so beautiful!
My kids want to come visit...maybe spring break! Take care!
Are you serious!!! Please please please come stay with us! We miss you too! John & I were talkingthe other night about getting together with you & the Jacobsons...just like the good ole days! Except I think Yurts are out of the Question..they may be booked...we can always doit at our house if thay are booked. When is your Spring Break?
Yes Bauman Farms wasn't the same without our usual crew! I miss our law school days! How are you anyway? You have been a little MIA! I am calling you right now! HI!!!!
I was going to wait to see if you were serious. That's a pretty funny joke. Your family is so cute, I can't believe all of the candy. It looks like Oregon is really fun.
Tell John Happy Birthday for us!!!
Post a Comment