"We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the ten tribes, that Zion the New Jerusalem will be built upon the American continent, that Christ will reign personally upon th earth and that the earth will be renewed & receive its paradisical glory"
As a family we have been learning the Articles of Faith together. We have been reciting them at night after scriptures or even in the car! It is amazing how well they are learning all of them!
My friend in the primary told me that the kids were asked if they knew the 10th Article of Faith...Makena raised her hand & was able to recite it perfectly! Wahooo for Makena! I am so proud of her!





3 comments:
Wow ! You go forever and then you just blog all night long. What fun activities and adventures.
Crazy...I know! Once I got started I had to keep going otherwise I never get it done! :) Actually it was all day long...babes were sleeping...Kiali coloring...and I was in denial that I had a zillion other things to do. I just get so busy I don't blog much..then when I finally sit down, I do a ton!
Hey BTW...cute house! I hope all is well for you guys? Colorado...is Mike & Kerry Bright anywhere near you guys? You suggested him on FB...I haven't heard his name in years!!!! Hey how are your kiddos...and the new babe!
Go Makenna! It was great to get an update on you guys! Bella said she wants Makenna back. I suggested we move out there, but she didn't go for that! I love the trees in your neighborhood, they are beautiful!
Looks like you guys are doing good...we will visit someday! And maybe someday I'll blog again...maybe when soccer and football are done. Take care
Post a Comment