The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Flowers EVERYWHERE!

It was the most amazing site when we moved in because these hydrangea bushes lined the whole deck, kitchen window and dining room! I love looking out the kitchen window & seeing them., they are so beautiful. I just love how everything is GREEN...there are flowers everywhere. My favorite is everyones hanging baskets. I bought 2 hanging baskets and surprisingly they are still living...in spite of the fact that I have forgotten to water them once...or maybe twice! And if any of you have had hanging baskets...well you know how they get so thirty on those hot summer days. (You almost need them on a dripsystem.) Twice I came home after very hot days & they looked shriveled up & dead! But to my surprise a little love & water brings them back! Talk about being resurrected!

No comments: