The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

3 VS.3

Our blog wouldn't be the same if we didn't mention Tanner's last tournament with all his friends before we left the good 'ole state of Utah! Tanner will really miss these buddies! He had a ton of fun at this tournament and although they didn't make it to the finals these boys really held their own against some much older and bigger teams (Hopefully next year they will be on the older ones!) The highlight for Tanner was getting the Tournement T-shirt. He thinks it is the coolest but sinse he has worn it alot in the past month or so I have deemed it either a play shirt or jammies! He just thinks it is so cool!

2 comments:

The ZamFam said...

I miss you!!!! I saw your brother at FFKR's picnic friday. He said that he was going to OR next month. I am so jealous. I want to come sooner than later!!!

Karen Scoffield said...

I feel bad we didn't get to see you before you left...stay in touch and we'll just have to come visit you :)