The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Ye Olde Pirates

Tanner's K teacher did a really cute pirate treasure map so he came home begging to put his pirate costume on! Grrrrr!!!!
Before long all the kiddos (including cousin Peter) were dressed & ready!!! I made a treasure map that the kids had to follow througout the yard (kind of an obstacle course) anyway at the end was this TREASSURE CHEST...full of Oreo's!!! (They were all so excited to have cookies & milk...that is except Peter...he gave me his oreos back! What kid gives you back cookies!?!)

9 comments:

miner6to1 said...

No Gold? What kind of a treasure chest has no money? I guess oreo's are the next best thing.

miner6to1 said...

Well I guess our move is now on hold. I was looking forward to moving, but Shaun now has two opportunities he might take here. We will see where it goes from here. Good Luck with your move. I think moves are always crazy whether you think you are prepared or not.

Nichole said...

That's right Oreo's are worth more than 20 lbs. of GOld...atleast in our book :) We are addicted.

Well I am sad you aren't moving...I was looking forward to you being a little closer! But hey the Lord always knows what is best for us...right? It just isn't always the way we were thinking or wanting it. In hin-sight (I have no idea how to even spell that...brain dead) things have always worked out for us...just not the way I was thinking it would! So hang in there...maybe one of these jobs is just what Sean needs...doors always open...and when one closes another opens. Atleast you can take your home off the market! :) Keep me posted...you have been in my thougths & prayers.

Jess and Jer said...

I love all the pirate costumes your kids have they are so cute.

miner6to1 said...

Nichole, Well a job finally worked out. Shaun will start a new job July 7. He will be buying and selling real estate, mostly wholesale for a company. I think it will be a great opportunity. So we finally took our house off the market and I let it get messy and it felt good, for about one day and then I had to clean it again. Shaun really wants to take a trip to Oregon, so hopefully once you get settled we can come visit.

The ZamFam said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its just not the same. Dallin asked me when Tanner and Kiali are coming over. So sad...

Nichole said...

We miss you guys too! We are starting to get settled in...a little. When I get a minute I will blog. Tell Dallin & Kailee that we will have to be email buddies. :)

Mindy and Marty said...

did you guys end up moving? I heard that you might not and then reading these comments sounds like you did and since you haven't posted in a month tells me that you may be going 100 miles an hour- which maybe means you moved to OR??

Nichole said...

We did move. I have been really busy unpacking & stuff so I will post later...I haven't blogged forever! We are loving Oregon...although it is way more pricey than Utah...from housing to gas to food....ugghhh! But hey it has been beautiful this whole week. Today is the first day in a week that we have had even A cloud in the sky! The first week the sky was so blue and not even one cloud in sight! I LOVE how green it is!