The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Good Friends...Good Times

The Three Amigos
Theron, Dave & John
(Law School Buddies)
These three make me nervous!
Dave J. came out for a visit to learn some "law" stuff. Unfortunatley
he didn't bring our BF Kathy and their 4 cute kids.
(As I am blogging these 3 as well as a few other law school guys are having their Annual Fishing Trip on the Oregon Coast.) Me & my BF Aimee
I would have never survived the law school experience without my girlfriends. Aimee is one of my closest and dearest friends still. (We are missing a few of our other girlfriends...maybe next time we can all hook up and do a girls weekend...or maybe even couples?)
Makena, Kiali, Emmeline & Isabella
These girls had a blast doing eachothers make-up! But it started to get a little wild when they started using the bright colorful makeup as highlights in their little sisters hair!

Notice the pink in Emme's hair...this was only the beginning.

While the big girls did make-up, and the babies roamed the house terrorizing...we had these two sweet and quiet boys locked away in the room...notice what they were doing the whole time? Yep Wii! (It is amazing how boys with tons of energy can sit for hours playing video games! I guess it is better than them throwing a football or basketball through the living room or kitchen!)

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Yea, I'm so glad you've updated your blog! It is nice to take a break from the blogging world for a while, though. That's why mine are so speratic.
We had a great time with your guys..we'll have to do it again soon! I can't believe you put that frightening picture of me in, though...mercy. You guys are awesome friends...so glad law school turned out the way it did so we could meet you!
Your kids look darling in all the pitures. All the stuff on Tanner is way cute.
Take care...the fishing boys will be home soon...hopefully with some fish!

Nichole said...

I know finally I blog something! Those pics were way overdue! Law school was great...sometimes I wish we were all back there still. But I guess we all have to grow up & face the "real world"!!!

Ya I can't go to sleep because I am a "Fraddy Cat". I don't know if I can do this 2 nights in a row! I think I will try to finish my vampire book (I finally have a minute to finish the last book!) But that might not give me the best sleep either. I am so excited for some fresh fish! I am hoping to have a fish fry on Sat...if they catch some! :)