
Yes you can see the 1o extra pounds on my thighs... I was thinking of photoshopping but then you wouldn't recognize me!!!

"ehh you mess with me and I'll bust ya face, you stupid haole"
We went snorkeling at this beach. We were pretty disappoitned at first. Mainly because I think we didn't get all the way out to the reaf. But when we went by the cove we saw some great stuff. I saw an aqua blue fish with hotpink/red and orange stripes...then we saw a green sea turtle swimming around right beneath us. Both John and I swam down and touched him (oops don't tell anyone about that)...he wasn't scared at all then he just swam off between the reaf! That was one of our highlights.

The water was so blue and WARM!
6 comments:
NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR!!!! I'm seriously jealous!!! I've wanted to go back to Hawaii since we were there 14 years ago, but haven't made it yet. Oh well...I'll just keep dreaming. You guys look great by the way. What's up with that...you are at the age that you are supposed to be really fat and white, like the rest of us. Again, not fair.--Mike
What are you talking about...you guys look like Barbi & Ken!!! We have seen your pictures! And you are definetly NOT FAT & or WHITE!!!!
If we ever do make it back to Hawaii, I can guarantee that you won't see pictures of us in our swimming suits on our blog. That way we can keep up the illusion of not being fat and white:-) Clothes are great at hiding that fact!--Mike
Darn we were hoping to se you!!! Come on!!! But hey if you decide to get brave just remember you can photoshop the pics...you just cut you body in half so you can't see all the weight you have gained over the past decade (and on your trip!) Then you paint on a tan. It is easy! Then we can keep the facade that we are in shape!
Not that you need to do that...only people like us out-a-shappers need it!
Uh, it's a good thing you pointed out how fat your thighs are. I was starting to think that I was lookin' rather skinny compared to you. I am glad to be verified! (I think both of your legs would fit into one of my pant legs.)
Post a Comment