
Tanner and one of his many girlfreinds!

Makena and her friends whispering about the cute boys!

We had to wait forever to get a whole pizza and when I fianlly picked it up I wasn't grossed out with where they kept their "clean rags"! They had an old laundry basket on the floor with a paper sign that said "CLEA N DISH TOWELS"....they looked like stained cold and unsanitary toilet rags! I could barely choke down our pizza. I am pleased to say we must have good immune systems because nobody got sick! But BEWARE the teenagers who work back there know nothing about being sanitary. Yuk!

These babies were so patient. They loved cruising around on the skating rink in their stroller. Do other skating rinks let you do this? Ours lets them use skooters and I saw a kid on a tricycle!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment