The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentines Day Help!

Well I am running out of all my creative juices! I have been racking my brain for something fun this year! I usually come up with my ideas for things right before it is going to happen but this year I am drawing a blank! I know John is up to something! He is always so creative. Anyway yesterday he hands me a letter and it is a crossword puzzle personalized for us! All kinds of Q's from us to meeting, dating and our fast and furious engagment. I forgot how hard that was...how do people do long engagments? Maybe they actually have SOME self control? I am sooo glad we got married fast! A long engegment would never have landed us in the temple!!! Whew...the dating scene would be a hard one! Anyway he said there are more brain teasers to come....no pun intended! :) He he he! So I need some fun ideas...something challenging...we love games/puzzles! Something like a mix of Amazing Race, Survivor and Who Wants To Be A Millionair? Any ideas...I am running out of time!!! H-E-L-P!!! I am sure the only thing he really cares about is what every man wants for Valentines Day!!! Let me know ASAP!!! PLEASE!!!

5 comments:

Mindy and Marty said...

sorry nichole, i don't have any ideas for valentines! but i had a question...how did you get your playlist to display on your blog? i went to "create a playlist" at the bottom of your music and have some songs ready but can't figure out how to transport it onto my blog, there was something about copying the "code" and i did that but where do i paste it? do you have any idea what i'm talking about? sorry... i wanted to post something about marty and i wanted this song to go with it...help if you can?

Mindy and Marty said...

just kidding i figured it out!! happy v day!

Nichole said...

I am glad you figured it out. I was just about to tell you. I am afraid to do too much to my blog now because I will probablly mess it up! Good Luck!

moodymadness said...

What did you end up doing????

Nichole said...

Ummmm, what do ya think!?! :)

John has been so excited about this that he has been planning a Valentines WEEK!!! What an opoortunist!!!! He he he!! He was actually very cute...everyday he gave me something different like a crossword puzzle, jig saw puzzle that had a love letter...and another brain teaser puzzle he made...he pampered me everyday with bubble baths and massages! (sorry that is kind of bragging..but it was GREAT! I would love to be pampered everyday of the year like that! He was AMAZING! How did I ever end up with him??? I definetly got the better end of the deal! We ended up going out for Thai food (which wasn't nearly as good as Cafe Trang!) and the rest...well....!

Anyway as for me...I was kind of lame this year! I was way to busy trying to play all his games to do much!I just made a candy gram that I was going to drop off at his work...but sinse it ended up a little X-Rated I just left it on the bed. I didn't want to be responsible for anyone's heart attack at work! But other than that I just made sure his VDay came true! A little lingerie and a lot of lovin'. Oh that is way too much info...anyway...

I should have brainstormed with you or my friend Kath (who has a crazy friend named Steph). Any ideas for next year!?! You are always so creative!!!

What did you and Chris do??? I think we are all pretty lucky to have good husbands who care about us! I love V-Day!!!