Well I Am such a slacker! These are the babies birhtday party pictures! They turned one on NEW YEARS DAY!!!! We threw a little baby luau for them. This is what they do on the island that I grew up on (Kauai) These are huge like a Wedding...the kalua pig, poi, dancers, music, presents and lots of $$$$. This one of course was not as extravagant as our older kids! I didn't do the hula this time or crack coconuts (something I learned in high school and college!) But it was fun !!! THeir cake had a hula girl, volcanos and palm trees!
Carter decided to kick the pineapple instead of blowing out the candles!
What a BOY!!!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Congrats on making it through the first year! It's a piece of cake from now on! Just Kidding. The twins look so adorable...what a fun birthday!
I can't believe they are one! Honestly I think the 1st year wasn't too bad. They slept so much and were such good babies it wasn't that big of a deal. I am at a loss as to how I am going to do it without their infant carriers though. It is a big pain to take them out & put them in the stroller. We brought their baby seats to church because they need to be in "lock down" for naps and all...it is great how they just mellow when we put them in. It worked but they are getting pretty heavy to carry! I think this year might be tricky. I am going to have to brainstorm. I took all 5 kids to the library today... and by the time we were checking out I could tell we were at the limit...babies were hungry, ready for a nap and most of all sick of sitting in their stroller for 1.5 hours! Malia was ready to run around the whole place! Thank goodness Carter just sat in the stroller. When they hit 1 one is when it gets a little trickier for me.
Post a Comment