For our Birthdays Becky & Gus took John & I to a BYU game. We had the best seats. Right next to the field and the players tunnel...it was awesome. John loved it! Becky & I nearly chased Cosmo down to get a picture with him! We looked like crazy college girls attacking him! CRAZY FAN ATTACK!
Our seats were right where the players tunnel was,
so we got to give them five, harrass & attack them.
Gus, Becky, Me & John
Me & My Cutie Husband





5 comments:
Ohhhhh, Nichole, you're killin' me! I'm soooo jealous! Looks like so much fun!
hey miss...I think that it is a sign that you need to move out here. BYU games, us...what more could you want. :)
Yeah, tell me about it! Someday....
Cute pictures! I like your new polka dots on your blog-very cool. Aimee
Missy~ I wish you would move back. But now that you have found New BF's I am sure I will never be able to fill their shoes. But I will keep wishing that you'd come back to us! Someday.
Aimee~ Okay as for the polka dot thing. I actually messed up & haven't had time to fix it. Maybe one of these days...the polka dots weren't suppose to take up that that much space...oh well! I'll fix it someday.
Post a Comment