are you seriously that big of a byu fan?!? that is hilarious... and i love the smile by the way...why were you smiling for Aimee? must be an inside joke or something...
Mindy what are you doing up so late. And yes we are big BYU fans! Well I have to be because John & Tanner are...I tease them that I might turn...and join the Utes...but I might end up kicked out of my own home...heee hee heee!
Okay so you have to read Aimee's post back on my Nutcracker post and then it will make sense!
Thanks for the pics. They are on my blog now. Your smile is awesome! Lovin it! You are hilarious. The pics of the BYU vs. TCU game...too bad we didn't have a picture of us in the process of hunting down Cosmo. That was great. Plus, I love the souvenirs we got our kids. Hahahaha!!!!!
Tanner still has John Collie's sweaty glove but he thinks it is so great! And the BYU towels are awesome too. What scavengers...leave it to you & me Becky to find a deal. What cheapo's! But hey that is why I love you so much! Bargain Bargain Bargain!
Wow! Love the cheeser! You asked about the template on my blog. I use a blog site called matie kay creations http://matiekay.blogspot.com/. You just have to follow the instructions. It is really easy. Let me know if you have any questions!
Mindy, notice my posts don't have a time stamp...otherwise people would know I am crazy for blogging at weird hours!!! We are such night owls...our New Years Res. was to do better but we are just unstoppable. The only time we can get much done!!!
Brit~I will look at that template. I hope it doesn't require a computer savy person. I had polka dots for awhile but erased them because it took up tons of space. I may be calling you. It has taken me forever to get it done...but sinse I am starting to loose sleep over it...I just need to take the time to get it done! :)
9 comments:
are you seriously that big of a byu fan?!? that is hilarious... and i love the smile by the way...why were you smiling for Aimee? must be an inside joke or something...
Mindy what are you doing up so late. And yes we are big BYU fans! Well I have to be because John & Tanner are...I tease them that I might turn...and join the Utes...but I might end up kicked out of my own home...heee hee heee!
Okay so you have to read Aimee's post back on my Nutcracker post and then it will make sense!
Thanks for the pics. They are on my blog now. Your smile is awesome! Lovin it! You are hilarious. The pics of the BYU vs. TCU game...too bad we didn't have a picture of us in the process of hunting down Cosmo. That was great. Plus, I love the souvenirs we got our kids. Hahahaha!!!!!
Tanner still has John Collie's sweaty glove but he thinks it is so great! And the BYU towels are awesome too. What scavengers...leave it to you & me Becky to find a deal. What cheapo's! But hey that is why I love you so much! Bargain Bargain Bargain!
um...what are YOU doing up so late miss "32 minutes later than me"! your crazy to stay up 'all the way' till midnight...wow
Wow! Love the cheeser! You asked about the template on my blog. I use a blog site called matie kay creations http://matiekay.blogspot.com/. You just have to follow the instructions. It is really easy. Let me know if you have any questions!
Awesome! See I knew you could do it! Keep it up. Later-Aimee
Mindy, notice my posts don't have a time stamp...otherwise people would know I am crazy for blogging at weird hours!!! We are such night owls...our New Years Res. was to do better but we are just unstoppable. The only time we can get much done!!!
Brit~I will look at that template. I hope it doesn't require a computer savy person. I had polka dots for awhile but erased them because it took up tons of space. I may be calling you. It has taken me forever to get it done...but sinse I am starting to loose sleep over it...I just need to take the time to get it done! :)
Oh I forgot to mention...this is a SUPER SCARY picture...one taken at midnight! But hey Aimee...I am look tired but hey I am smilin' for ya!!!!
Post a Comment