We had a great time dressing up this year! Halloween has been packed full up fun activities. From Pumpkin Patches, Wagon Rides, School Parties & Parades, Ward Trunk or Treat, Daddy's Office Party and our own neighborhood trick or treating. Like most of you...we have spent the past week dressed in our costumes! I think I am good for awhile. It may be a couple months before I have the urge to play dress up again!

At the school parade! The babies are way to wiggly to get a picture of just them...in fact the kids could barely hold them, they wanted to get down and run around! Ye wilde lil' pirate babies!

What a poser. She is always asking me to curl her hair, put make up on her, do her nails and take her picture! She loves dancing to high school musical. She is so funny she wil be dancing and then stop and strike a pose...she holds it for and 10 seconds and then dances again until she feels the need to strike another pose. I'll have to get it on video. I had to put this picture of her holding a pose for me...she loves lifting her leg up and turning side ways like a little model. I have no idea where she learned this...I only hold my poses for 6 seconds!

Grrrrrr!

Oops a little blurry but her is our pirate princess!
No comments:
Post a Comment