Sunday, October 21, 2007
Utah State Fair
I am so far behind on this blog already....I can't keep up with this and laundry! How do you guys do it!?! Better late than never, right! So here we are... posting our pics from the Utah State Fair in September!!!! The kids had a great time seeing all the animals and the rides (which personally are so crappy that I don't even like the kids riding on them...not tomention the biggest rip off ever! I'd rather go to Lagoon or Disneyland!) Thier favorite part is always the rodeo. Which this year, we were so lucky to have our very own Tanner be in for the first time ever...we were so excited and proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
So cute! I wish we lived closer so we could have joined you at the fair/rodeo! I'm sure Tanner had a blast. In answer to your question about how others keep up on the laundry and still have time to blog...let me just tell you...the laundry pile just keeps getting bigger...and bigger...there is nothing "kept up" about it or my house for that matter. Suppose I best revisit my priorities??? And I don't even blog that much!
I'm so glad you added pics!!! Kath is right - the laundry just piles and piles and the dishes get bigger and bigger! Usually I blog when the kids are at school and Tanner is asleep - but with Twins and Kiali at home and Tanner in half day kindergarton- I'm sure you don't get one minute to yourself!!!! (so just do it late at night) The state fair looked so fun, next year I want to go with you! We'll make it a Wilkinson - Isom expidition! We missed you at the game on Sat. Courtney had a great time at the party!!!!
I am going to have the biggest laundry day! I did a huge vinyl order for my sis-in-law and then I had my Enrichment last night. So need less to say I haven't even been in my laundry room for a week. It is on my to do list!!!
Post a Comment