The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Double Trouble

It is hard enough to take a picture of one baby but two is nearly impossible. These two don't stay still for very long...especially at the same time. They have been easy Angel Babies for the past 9 months...but now that they are mobile we are in big trouble. Everything goes in their mouths, from their fingers and feet to anything on the floor...edible or not. Their favorite toy is anyones dirty shoe.....ewwwww! We are gonna buy them a "clean" pair of flip flops and let them chew away. We haven't figured out this shoe fetish...but we hope it doesn't last long. You would think someone hurt them because they cry whenever you take a dirty shoe away from them. Our shoe closet would be baby heaven....ohhh yummy! Nothing is safe or sacred anymore. I moved the books up a shelf and now I am thinking they are gonna either have to be packed up for awhile or moved to the top shelf. They are busy babies. Everyone says twins are hard the first year and then it gets easy. But I am thinking just the opposite....The first year has been do-able and fairly easy (well most days) but when you have two getting into things....I might be going crazy. Looney Bin here I come! Well babies have been taking a good long nap but I better go get something going for dinner and stop blabbing on this blog.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I love your blog!!! Your kids are so cute. I love your Disneyland pics. The twins are growing so fast. See you at soccer today!

Brit H. said...

Hey! It is Brittany Hughes. I found you on Stephanie Isoms blog. It is so fun to hear how your family is doing. The babies are so so cute. I am so glad that they are easy too! Jealous! Anyway, I will add you on my blog. I just started it a couple days ago, but check it out.

www.hollaatthehughes.blogspot.com

Steph said...

Where are you?