The 7 of us!

The 7 of us!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

First day of school

Okay, so I can not figure out how to rotate Makena's picture for the life of me! Tried a few times and I give up....I think I must have turned the camera to take it and it doesn't recognize my camera software? So either turn your monitor on its side or get in a real comfy postition laying on your desk. And just hope that someone doesn't walk in on you wondering what you are doing!!! Once again any help on this blogging thing is welcome :) Well....Makena just started 2nd grade and Tanner is in Kindergarten! Halleluia! Summer was a blast but we are excited to get back in to a routine. Tanner started K on his 6th birthday! We had the most eventful day...we knew that Kindergarten Krazy day is always so awful because the bus driver takes forever getting the kids home. But after Tanner not showing up at the bus stop (which is right in front of our house) we made a few calls to the school and to transportation. To make a very long story short--they dropped him off almost a half mile from home! It was on our street but a really long walk for a Kindergartner!!! Not to mention it wasn't where they picked him up that morning. What a dumb bus driver! Anyway he was smart enough to make his way home. But believe me the school, transportation and all the area supervisors got quite an earful from a very upset mom. Fortunatlly he wasn't ran over by a car or ubducted by a psycho child predator! I am still sick about it! Poor kid! Anyway, He is well and alive and made it to his 6th Bday!

No comments: